Terrace Glen Village is a preeminent assisted living in Marion, IA, with modern amenities, a skilled team of staff, and exceptional features. We provide our seniors with a comfortable, safe, and fun environment to live their retirement life with privacy, dignity, and independence.
What makes us the #1 assisted living facility in Marion, IA?
Designed with your senior's safety in mind, our facility encompasses private and semi-private 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans. Our communities offer 24/7 security to residents and have emergency call systems in place to provide the utmost safety.
Ranked as one of the top rehabs in IA, we provide our residents with nutritious and sumptuous meals three times a day and spice up their retirement life with plenty of recreational and fun activities.
Signs it's time to move into an assisted living community
Moving your senior to an assisted living community is never easy and can be stressful for everyone involved in the process. However, there are a few red flags that make it pivotal for you to consider one of the leading assisted living types for your beloved senior or parent, such as:
- Poor or deteriorating health or chronic health condition of your senior
- Poor personal hygiene in your senior, such as unpleasant body odors, unkempt hair, untrimmed fingernails, etc.
- They exhibit self-neglect signs, such as refusing to take medications, weight loss, malnutrition or dehydration, unsanitary living conditions, etc.
Besides, if your loved one feels isolated, neglected, depressed, and lacks social support, getting them to a senior living home may be an ideal option.
Benefits of living at an assisted living
Aging can make it hard to cope up with daily living. Marion, IA assisted living centers provide older adults with the right atmosphere for peaceful and stress-free living. Some of the benefits of living at an assisted living and nursing home in Mario, Iowa, include:
- Safety - Elders who live alone are at high risk of slips and falls, injuries, and other safety hazards. Moving to a senior living community can provide you with a sense of safety as you will have a team of specialists to help you throughout the day. More importantly, these facilities encompass appropriate equipment, rails, anti-slip flooring in bathrooms and hallways, etc., to make senior living easy, safe, and convenient.
- Housekeeping and maintenance - Keeping your house clean, doing laundry, grocery shopping, etc., can get challenging with age. Our premier assisted living options in Marion, IA, offer weekly housekeeping, laundry services, nutritious meals, and help you live a stress-free retirement life.
- Improved living standards - Assisted living facilities in Marion, IA, like us improve seniors' standard of living by providing them with personal attention and care. We motivate our residents to become self-reliant and improve their quality of life through speech therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy sessions.
Contact Terrace Glen Village at (319) 318-6600 to schedule a tour. To learn about our senior living prices, download our pricing guide here. As a top-rated assisted living in Marion, IA, we offer short-term rehab, long-term care, and other advanced amenities for our seniors. Call us today to get started on remarkable retirement life.Assisted Living Marion IA
View Larger Map