Article provided by: Phillips Orthopedic Associates
Phillips Orthopedic Associates have the best orthopedic specialists of Fredericksburg. Dr. Paul Phillips III founded this orthopedic center to help his community. He is a retired army Colonel who is one of the best orthopedic surgeons in the country. He and his team provide medical assistance and quality care for the Texas hill community.
What are the reasons for visiting an orthopedic surgeon?
Orthopedic doctors can help you with the following treatments:
- Sciatica – a low back pain than extends to leg and foot
- Hip pain – pain in hip joints, thighs, and buttocks
- Knee, hip and shoulder replacement – using prosthetic implants to help with the joint injury
- Treatment of sports injuries
- Upper extremity injuries
- Frozen shoulder
Besides these, any pain relating to joints, bones, tendons, and ligaments also falls under orthopedic care. Orthopedic surgeons are well-trained and experienced in treating orthopedic injuries. Their job is to diagnose and treat any injury of the musculoskeletal system. If you suffer from chronic pain, restricted joint movements, or soft tissue injury, then you should immediately consult our orthopedic specialists.
Services of orthopedic specialists
Our specialists are available 24/7 for patient care. We provide the following specialized services:
- Shoulder and knee replacement – we use prosthetic implants to replace some or all parts of the joint.
- Sports injuries – these injuries can be unfortunate, but we have many treatment options for you so you can get back on track.
- Pediatric Fractures – this condition is related to a child of under 18 with a broken or cracked bone.
- Arthroscopy – We insert an endoscope in your joint using a small incision for knee, specifically wrist and shoulder joints.
- Orthopedic trauma surgery – we perform surgeries of bones, joints, and soft tissues as a result of extensive physical traumas
- Hand surgery – surgeries of hand and upper extremities
- General orthopedics – this is dedicated to the diagnostics, treatment, and recovery of disorders or diseases related to joints and bones of your body
The need for an orthopedic specialist
We have the best orthopedic specialists in town who can help you with pain and discomfort after an injury. We evaluate your condition thoroughly before suggesting a treatment option. Our doctors are experts in all kinds of musculoskeletal injury treatments. You will find the best treatment and rehabilitation at our facility.
If your condition requires surgery, then our primary physician will examine you before the surgery and provide notes for the orthopedic surgeon. We will also review the surgery requirements beforehand. If you don’t need an intervention, then the doctors will recommend rest, rehab, and medication. You can trust us because we know the right treatment for your recovery process.
Orthopedic center and patient care
Our priority is your recovery, and we will be with you along the way. Every patient is different, so we have customizable care options for you. Our specialists will guide you during your treatment and recovery process.
If you have a physical injury or a disease of the musculoskeletal system, then you can visit us at Phillips Orthopedic Associates center to learn more about your condition. Our orthopedic specialists of Fredericksburg will be available all the time to help you will your orthopedic treatments.Orthopedic Specialists of Fredericksburg
View Larger Map